According to the lies we are fed by our politicians and press the vast majority of Muslims are normal civilised people just like you and me and it is only a tiny minority who are “terrorists” that we have to worry about.
To be a Muslim you have to practice the Five Pillars of Islam. These are:
- Shahadah, publicly pronouncement of the declaration of faith: “There is no god but the God and Muhammad is the last messenger of the God”
- Daily prayers (salat). Which must be observed five times every day at prescribed times.
- Fasting during the Islamic month of Ramadan (sawm).
- Almsgiving (zakat).
- Pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) at least once in a lifetime.
So it could be argued that most “Mulims” in the West are not really Muslims because they are not doing all this. They are “so called” (©BBC) Muslims.
The world centre for “moderate” Islam is Turkey, a nation of 75 million people that is the rump of the old Ottoman Empire. It was created by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk after WW1 and he fashioned a modern secular Western state, but with an overwhelmingly Muslim population. The Roman alphabet was adopted, Sharia law was replaced with civil law, education was made free and compulsory, alcohol became freely available and widely consumed and women were given equal rights. This is still light years more advanced and more civilised than most other Muslim countries.
All this made Turkey relatively stable. It joined NATO and the economy boomed, from 3rd world to 1st world. But then they went and spoiled it. A politician called Recep Tayyip Erdoğan came along who politicised Islam in Turkey, he used it as a tool to gain and to keep power. He led Turkey back into the dark ages. And as a result Turkey has regressed enormously both socially and politically. Because even after 90 years as a secular state the monster that is Islam was still alive within most of the population.
In 1990 a British politician, Norman Tebbit, devised the “Cricket Test” because of the perceived lack of loyalty to the England cricket team among South Asian and Caribbean immigrants and their children. He was proving that immigrants who support their native countries rather than England at the sport of cricket were not significantly integrated into the United Kingdom. Lord Tebbit has said that his test could have prevented the Glasgow International Airport attack and the 2007 London bombs. And he is probably right. We have to ask the question of British Muslims; what comes first, your country or your religion?
So let’s take a look at what Muslims really think. By way of opinion polls:
- ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers and 40% want sharia law in UK.
- NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified and 28% hope for the U.K. one day to become a fundamentalist Islamic state.
- Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified and 86% of Muslims feel that “my religion is the most important thing in my life”.
- Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops. 38% think “foreign Muslims who incite hatred should be allowed to live in the UK”.
- Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.
- Populous: 31% “I feel more in common with Muslims in other countries than I do with non-Muslims in Britain”. 28% “If I could choose, I would prefer to live in Britain under Sharia law rather than British law”.
There are many more on a similar vein and Google will find them for you. As you can clearly see you really are being lied to by your politicians and your press. Islamic opinion actually covers a very wide range. As with many things the graph is a bell curve, with a small minority who would knife you given the least opportunity to a small minority who are totally Westernised like you and me. With the vast majority somewhere in between. And, as the opinion polls prove, that vast majority put their religion before their country. If you don’t believe me try posting a video of yourself on YouTube burning a Koran. It is only dead trees, and your free speech and opinion should be respected, but still most British Muslims will want you punished and most would be willing to exact that punishment themselves.
You might expect Islam in Britain to become more moderate over time, but it isn’t, it is becoming more extreme. The first generation are largely appreciative of the benefits of living here. It is the second and third generation who become radicalised and who commit the atrocities and who go to Syria to fight. This is partly because the Saudi Arabian government spends many millions every year in Britain on radicalisation, and our government lets them. They pay for fundamentalist Wahhabi Mosques, they finance Sharia schools where children are brainwashed and they run an extreme Muslim propaganda outfit called the Muslim World League at 46 Goodge St, London W1T 4LU.
Our government has only made token efforts to silence Islamic hate preachers and to close down the multiple radical Islam indoctrination organisations. There has to be a limit to free speech and these organisations are inciting an insurgency against the British state, our civilisation and our rule of law. They will succeed, because the simple maths are that Muslims will become the majority of the British population. Already several cities are majority Muslim and London will probably soon elect a Muslim mayor. And look at the disaster that happened in Tower Hamlets under Lutfur Rahman to just have a small glimpse of our dystopic future.