On Tuesday last week a Saudi court ordered the execution (which in Saudi means beheading) of Ashraf Fayadh, who has curated art shows in Jeddah and at the Venice Biennale. His crime? Renouncing Islam. Also last week a Saudi court ordered a Sri Lankan housemaid to be stoned to death for having a clandestine affair with a Sri Lankan man. And over the weekend the Belgian capital of Brussels has been in lockdown because of an expected terrorist attack from their extremist Muslim community who are responsible for the Paris attacks and who are radicalised by 600 Salafist teachers paid for by Saudi Arabia. Also last week the Saudi government continued to bomb Yemen, where they have killed 7,500 people and injured 16,000, mostly civilians.
So who are these uncivilised, primitive barbarians in Saudi Arabia, why are they the driving force and paymaster for most of the world’s terrorism and why are we doing nothing about it?
Islam was invented in the early 600s by a man called Muhammad who lived in Mecca, it now has about 1.62 billion followers or 23% of the global population. In the 1700s a man called Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab invented an extremist cult based on Islam which is named after him, Wahhabism. His patron was Muhammad Ibn Saud, whose family now run Saudi Arabia, so Wahhabism is the official state religion of Saudi Arabia and is the root of most of the world’s problems today. In July 2013, the European Parliament identified Wahhabism as the main source of global terrorism.
Here are some of the tenets of Wahhabism:
- Wahhabism is violent, it promotes state terror. As they sought to create Saudi Arabia the Ibn Saud family used Wahhabism to justify slaughter of resistant populations. In 1801 they sacked the holy Shia city of Karbala in what is now Iraq, plundered the tomb of Imam Husain, and slaughtered thousands of Shias, including women and children. Modern day Wahhabist ISIS are just following the example set by their sponsors.
- Central to Wahhabism is the belief in Takfiri, that any Muslim or follower of any Abrahamic faith is apostate if they don’t follow the Wahhabi cult. Takfiris believe in armed struggle against secular states and have a history in the Middle East of mass murdering everyone, including women and children, who isn’t in their cult. Hence ISIS killing the Yazidis, they were just following the custom of what Takfiri has done so very many times before.
- The strict implementation of Sharia law, which covers politics, economics, banking, business law, contract law, sexuality, and social issues. This is what makes Islam far more than just a religion. Sharia strictly follows the Quran, and the Hadiths (opinions and life example of the prophet Muhammad). So it seeks to enforce the social rules of primitive Arab tribesmen on the rest of the world.
- Jihad. Continuous armed conflict against all non believers of the Wahhabi cult.
Saudi Arabia spends hundreds of billions exporting Wahhabism to the world and sponsoring Wahhabi terrorism against non believers in their cult. Their Muslim World League opened offices in every region of the world where Muslims live, including the West, and the Saudi ministry of religion printed and distributed Wahhabi propaganda. They built mosques and paid to staff them with Wahhabi preachers. Recently they offered to build 200 more mosques in Germany to spread their cult. There are approximately 1850 mosques in Britain of which about 110 are controlled by Wabbis/Salafist/Jihadists. Many British schools receive Wahhabi support in exchange for students being indoctrinated in the beliefs of their cult. Money is used whenever and wherever possible to increase their influence.
Ironically many Saudi princes travel the world drinking alcohol, gambling, whoring and drug taking. All of which would see them beheaded back home.
In the West we don’t just allow Saudi Arabia to infiltrate and corrupt our society with their barbaric cult, we encourage it. The East London Mosque in Whitechapel, visited by Prince Charles, distributes vile Wahhabi literature and when the Saudi King died recently David Cameron ordered British flags to be flown at half mast, including over Parliament and Buckingham Palace. Shame on him.
Why are we bringing terrorism upon ourselves? The answer is money. The Saudi government buy lots of British government bonds to finance Gordon Brown’s huge deficit, they spend many billions buying British military equipment and on our technical skills building their infrastructure and they own very large stakes in many British businesses. So, to a considerable degree, they own us.
Once you realise all of the above you can see the stupidity and futility of bombing ISIS. We are seeking to cure one of the symptoms of the disease whilst actively encouraging the cause of the disease. This is incredible stupidity.
Here is what we should be doing:
- Declare Wahhbism and the Muslim World League to be “Proscribed Terrorist Organisations” under the Terrorism Act 2000.
- Close all Wahhabi mosques in the UK immediately.
- Stop supplying Saudi Arabia with all military equipment and support, including parts for existing military equipment.
- Make all British schools secular. Religion is utterly incompatible with education. We ourselves are primitive in allowing the current situation.
- Task MI6, GCHQ etc with reducing the influence of Wahhabism worldwide.
- Treat Saudi Arabia as the pariah state that it is.
Of course our politicians won’t do this, they don’t act in our interest.