Ted Heath was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1970 to 1974 and Leader of the Conservative Party from 1965 to 1975. He was a bachelor and it has long been rumoured that this was because he preferred boys to women. Now these allegations are reaching public view. Here are some of the rumours:
- Police bodyguards called Ted Heath’s yacht “Morning Sickness” because of what he did on it.
- Jimmy Savile acquired boys for Heath as he did for other very senior members of society. There is a huge untold story here.
- Boys were not just being abused, they were being killed. Heath is strongly rumored to have been involved with this.
- There is a huge correlation between freemasonry and organised child abuse. So satanic child abuse may well be a part of some sections of freemasonry. Many separate sources say Heath was both a freemason and a satanist and was involved with The Friends of Hecate.
- He was a frequent visitor to the Jersey child care home, Haut de la Garenne. A centre for child abuse also used by Savile.
- He was told four times by the head of the Metropolitan police to stop loitering in London’s lavatories picking up young boys.
- His nickname ‘Mr. Eddy’ was well known on Hampstead Heath and the boys home nearby in the 1970s.
- The police stifled and buried complaints from his victims and their carers many times.
- Ted Heath never sued anyone who made these accusations against him.
- American journalist, Leah McGrath Goodman, senior writer with Newsweek, was kicked out of Britain in 2012 for investigating Heath’s paedophilia.
Our Prime Minister, David Cameron earlier this month told police investigating organised establishment child abuse that they should go “as high as they like”. Some may say that the Heath revelations are proof of this. But look at the establishment paedophiles who have been uncovered: Leon Brittan (dying), Cyril Smith (dead), Greville Janner (gaga), Ted Heath (dead). So none of them can be brought to justice. Yet there are establishment paedophiles who are still active at the very top of politics. They still are untouchable. (Note: this is not party political, they were all at it. Freemasonry seems to be the common element).
But then Cameron is a freemason and is sworn to look after fellow freemasons before all else. And remember that it was only last year that Cameron was describing home office paedophile cover ups as “conspiracy theory”.
Now we have the Dame Lowell Goddard Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse but this is going to take many years, which will let many off the hook. Also Kincora in Northern Ireland continuously gets excluded from all inquiries. It is rumoured that Kincora was used for child abuse by a member of the Royal Family, Lord Mountbatten. Also that it was used by MI5 as a blackmail trap. Certainly MI5 has long associations with both paedophilia and freemasonry. Their original logo was a freemason pyramid with a freemason eye on top and several top MI5 officials were regular users of the “facilities” at Elm Guest House in London, another centre of paedophilia.
Previous articles here for further analysis:
Why the CSA inquiry will not uncover the truth.
What happens to the missing children?
If you want to know more try Googling combinations of key words. There is a lot more out there.